Friday, August 16, 2013

MMM Search Term Roundup 10: August & September 2012



by Scott Heffernan (bio)

When someone finds Modern Mormon Men via search engine, we get to see what they typed to get here, giving us a small glimpse into the thought processes of those who happen upon our site. I think our readers need to see these, so I'll be sharing them monthly. Some are funny, some are sad, some are disturbing. Maybe we can work together to give some context or help answer some of those curious questions. WARNING: Although some of the more explicit entries have been excluded, saucier phrases that are included have not been edited.

See all Search Term Roundups here.

corianton a story of unholy love
Danielle Steele’s forthcoming romance novel. (Or a film based on a B.H. Roberts novel.)

do morman men wear white under shirts
Mine are more gray and yellow and see through.

how to smile like a mormon
Get those white undershirts. Celestial Smile.

lds men with earrings
They are rare. But they are special.

can mormon men be naked




























are morman men better then non morman men
They're mor-man-ly, that's for sure.

in what ways do mormon men dominate
By blocking and dunking.

do mormans wear two pairs of socks
People type in the weirdest shit.

how to hide you are a mormon
Just take off one pair of socks.

mormon guyz
Another great blog name we regrettably passed on.

i am mormon can i do woodworking on sunday
Jesus did. I think.
















radio shack and mormons

Both looking for ways to stay relevant in this modern world.

why do mormon men fold laundry
It’s listed as a duty of the Aaronic priesthood.

are the piano guys mormon
Yes, but strangely, their pianos aren’t.

is brene brown mormon
My wife wishes.

is shawn carter mormon?
My blog partner wishes.

is ll cool j mormon
You wish.



















are the members of coldplay mormon
Only the xyzlophonist.

why do mormons seem to have a shiny countenance
C'mon, guys. A Mormon totally typed this.

mormon creed against profanity and filthy language
The only Mormon creed I’m aware of:



















byu tv is gay
Only if you count being totally fabulous as gay.

how many single mormon men masturbate
98%. (And the other 2% are lying.)

does it offend mormons if you drink coffee around them
Depends on the Mormon. Depends on the coffee.

reserved seating in church
Did you hear about this?! We live in some crazy times.

good ole f word
Faith is wonderful, isn’t it?

mormon hip hop lables
Oh yeah. There are plenty of those.

alec baldwin hates mormons
Alec baldwin IS Mormon.

james cromwell mormon
In a past life perhaps.

henry b eyring american gothic
I still just love this with all my heart.

a nice mormon cuss word to call your siblings
Anything but sons of bitches.

night shyamalan mormon
Wouldn’t that just be the ultimate twist?

mormon epic fail
Glenn Beck?

Other MMM Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...