by Scott Heffernan:
My boss at work recently showed me a tool to help with blogging—Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator. If you’re stuck for things to blog about, it thinks of ideas for you. Just type a few words into the space provided, and it will churn out headline after headline. So far, we have mostly avoided egregious clickbait. However, some of these topics could be pretty interesting.
- How to Solve the Biggest Problems with Mormonism
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet on Mormon Men
- What Will Mormonism Be Like in 100 Years?
- 20 Myths About Mormons
- 14 Common Misconceptions About Mormons
- Think You’re Cut Out for Being a Modern Mormon Man? Take This Quiz
- Why We Love Mormons (and You Should Too!)
Now if we can list some things that Mormons actually have in common with Miley Cyrus, I'll be really impressed.
Scott Heffernan is an artist, designer, and photographer living in Seattle. He works on the creative team at Archie McPhee, doing all manner of strange things. He grew up a child of the 80s in Salt Lake City and loves skateboarding, toys, and thrifting. He served a mission in England/Wales and has a degree in American Sign Language from the University of Utah. He has one wife and two kids. Twitter: @ScottHeffernan. Tumblr: ScottHeff.tumblr.com.
Image via: magzinews.com (modified by Scott Heffernan).