Seattle Jon lives a few blocks from one of the few Deseret Industries outside of Utah. With fewer members around to pick over church books, he is constantly buying so these books don't end up in landfills. For this giveaway, we are offering one reader the chance to receive the following gently used church books.
The Backslider, Levi S. Peterson, (read reviews) (MMM posts)
Standing on the Promises Book 1: One More River to Cross, Margaret Blair Young and Darius Gray (read reviews)
The Gospel and Man's Relationship to Deity, B. H. Roberts, 1946 Edition (read reviews)
Daughters of Light, Carol Lynn Pearson, (read reviews) (MMM posts)
From Quaker to Latter-day Saint: Bishop Edwin D. Woolley, Leonard J. Arrington (read reviews)
• Leave a comment on this post.
• Seven days to enter (closes Sunday, June 15th at midnight).
• Winner announced Monday, June 16th.
• Winner must respond via email with their address by Friday, June 20th to claim the books.
• Books will be mailed at our cost if within the United States.