by Ben Johnson:
Everyone has heard of First World Problems. I don't think anyone has ever done First World Mormon Problems. I'd humbly like to submit a few. Enjoy!
- The foyer was full and I had to sit in the chapel.
- Ugh, the block time is changing to _____. That is the worst time to go to church!
- Really, you are giving us dipped chocolates for Mothers' Day??
- The 40-inch TV in the bishop's office won't connect to WiFi so we'll have to use the iPad for the lesson.
- Temple was closed for cleaning and I had to drive 12 minutes to the other temple (South Jordan FTW!)
- I forgot to charge my Kindle so now I'll have to pay attention in sacrament meeting.
- The WiFi in church is too slow to show videos for my lesson.
- Only one copy of the picture "Moses parts the Red Sea"? Worst Materials Center ever!
- Gospel Doctrine class was full and I had to attend Gospel Essentials.