Christopher Bigelow, owner and operator of Zarahemla Books, is back with his final giveaway. In operation since 2006, Zarahemla Books publishes Mormon-oriented fiction, humor, and memoir, with an emphasis on adventurous Mormon stories that are unorthodox but not apostate. Theric Jepson, of A Motley Vision blog and Byuck fame, calls Zarahemla "the most valuable brand in Mormon letters today" and "the Pixar of Mormon literature."
As you already know, Christopher is generously giving away one copy of each of Zarahemla's 19 titles to Modern Mormon Men readers. For this, the final of four giveaways, Zarahemla is giving away the following provocative, unconventional, yet ultimately faith-affirming books.
You have THREE chances to enter. Each entry requires a separate comment.
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Like MMM on Facebook or share this post on Facebook. Leave a comment letting us know you did.
3. Follow MMM on Twitter or share this post on Twitter. Leave a comment letting us know you did.
• 5 days to enter (closes Friday, March 1st at midnight).
• Winner announced Monday, March 4th.
• Winner must respond via email with their address by Wednesday, March 6th to claim the books.