Christopher Bigelow, owner and operator of Zarahemla Books, is back with another timely holiday giveaway. In operation since 2006, Zarahemla Books publishes Mormon-oriented fiction, humor, and memoir, with an emphasis on adventurous Mormon stories that are unorthodox but not apostate. Theric Jepson, of A Motley Vision blog, calls Zarahemla "the most valuable brand in Mormon letters today" and "the Pixar of Mormon literature."
As you already know, Christopher is generously giving away one copy of each of Zarahemla's 18 titles to Modern Mormon Men readers. For this, the second of four giveaways, Zarahemla is giving away the following provocative, unconventional, yet ultimately faith-affirming books.
Giveaway guidelines are for the following five titles (click for previews): The Death of a Disco Dancer, Hooligan: A Mormon Boyhood, Rift, The Tree House and Hunting Gideon.
Can't wait? Buy Zarahemla's books now. All books are 50% OFF through the END OF NOVEMBER using coupon code HALF-OFF when checking out.
You have THREE chances to enter. Each entry requires a separate comment.
1. Leave a comment on this post.
2. Like MMM on Facebook or share this post on Facebook. Leave a comment letting us know you did.
3. Follow MMM on Twitter or share this post on Twitter. Leave a comment letting us know you did.
• 5 days to enter (closes Friday, November 30th at midnight).
• Winner announced Monday, December 3rd.
• Winner must respond via email with their address by Friday, December 7th to claim the books.